Just for MenNew Beginnings Minnesota has addiction treatment programs designed specifically for men.
The men’s residential program offers a chance for male clients to focus on their respective issues in discreet and effective settings.
- Our men’s program is individualized and gender-specific. We focus on addressing individual needs and building the skills needed to achieve a lifetime of recovery.
- Medical management
- Primary treatment
- Group and individual sessions
- Family programs
- Male-specific curriculum
- Male-specific mental health psychotherapy groups
- Male-centered nutritional lectures
- Relapse awareness groups
- Recovery skills
- Therapeutic recreation and relaxation
- Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous meetings
- Continuing care services to support our “Lifetime Recovery” principle
- New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni programs and support
Through Treatment, Follow-Up, and Maintenance . . . We Are Here.
● We offer customized treatment planning, addressing the needs of men facing their own unique challenges of drug or alcohol addiction.
● We provide peer-to-peer contact with other men in recovery through our New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni Association, emphasizing our long-term commitment to community, fellowship, friendship, and support.
● We offer ongoing recovery related support services for all New Beginnings Minnesota alumni.
● We serve men from all walks of life and across the entire adult age spectrum.
● Our services are covered by most health insurance policies.
Please call the number below for admission inquiries or questions.
Since 1982 New Beginnings Minnesota has been rebuilding the lives of men affected by addiction… locally, discreetly, effectively, affordably