Just for MenNew Beginnings Minnesota has addiction treatment programs designed specifically for men.
The men’s residential program offers a chance for male clients to focus on their respective issues in discreet and effective settings.
- Our men’s program is individualized and gender-specific. We focus on addressing individual needs and building the skills needed to achieve a lifetime of recovery.
- Medical management
- Primary treatment
- Group and individual sessions
- Family programs
- Male-specific curriculum
- Male-specific mental health psychotherapy groups
- Male-centered nutritional lectures
- Relapse awareness groups
- Recovery skills
- Therapeutic recreation and relaxation
- Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous meetings
- Continuing care services to support our “Lifetime Recovery” principle
- New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni programs and support
Through Treatment, Follow-Up, and Maintenance . . . We Are Here.
Our men’s treatment programs offer calm, serene, and safe environments that encourage reflection and assessment of one’s own substance abuse and chemical dependency issues.
● We offer customized treatment planning, addressing the needs of men facing their own unique challenges of drug or alcohol addiction.
● We provide peer-to-peer contact with other men in recovery through our New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni Association, emphasizing our long-term commitment to community, fellowship, friendship, and support.
● We offer ongoing recovery related support services for all New Beginnings Minnesota alumni.
● We serve men from all walks of life and across the entire adult age spectrum.
● Our services are covered by most health insurance policies.
Since 1982 New Beginnings Minnesota has been rebuilding the lives of men affected by addiction… locally, discreetly, effectively, affordably