Just for WomenNew Beginnings Minnesota has addiction treatment programs designed specifically for women.
The women’s residential program offers a chance for female clients to focus on their respective issues in private, intimate settings.
- We offer women a separate treatment facility to enhance their sense of safety and privacy. Our programming is individualized and gender-specific to allow women the opportunity to focus on their unique needs.
- Women entering the residential program are admitted to the program through the main Waverly campus, where they meet with intake, nursing and admissions staff. Once admitted, they begin attending programming at the Women’s Treatment Facility.
- Women may stay right at the Women’s Facility, or at a nearby location.
- We provide transportation between the different campuses, so women can focus on what is truly important – a sense of peace and security as they travel the road to recovery!
Our women’s program offers a variety of treatment protocols, individually prescribed for each patient’s unique needs and may include:
- Medical management
- Primary treatment
- Group and individual sessions
- Family programs
- Women-specific curriculum
- Women’s mental health psychotherapy groups
- Female-centered nutritional lectures
- Women’s separate lodging with services
- Relapse awareness groups
- Recovery skills
- Therapeutic recreation and relaxation
- Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous meetings
- Continuing care services to support our “Lifetime Recovery” principle
- New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni programs and support
Through Treatment, Follow-Up, and Maintenance . . . We Are Here.
Our women’s treatment programs offer calm, serene, and safe environments that encourage reflection and assessment of one’s own substance abuse and chemical dependency issues.
● We offer customized treatment planning, addressing the needs of women facing their own unique challenges of drug or alcohol addiction.
● We provide peer-to-peer contact with other women in recovery through our New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni Association, emphasizing our long-term commitment to community, fellowship, friendship, and support.
● We offer ongoing recovery related support services for all New Beginnings Minnesota alumni.
● We serve women from all walks of life and across the entire adult age spectrum.
● Our services are covered by most health insurance policies.
Since 1982 New Beginnings Minnesota has been rebuilding the lives of women affected by addiction . . . locally, discreetly, effectively, affordably